Home  »  News


Complaints handling on behalf of Bedfordshire CCG

23 April 2013

If you are not satisfied with the care you have received from local health services provided or funded by Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group, you can make a complaint.  

Your complaint will be handled by Central Eastern Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) – part of the NHS – on behalf of Bedfordshire CCG.  This will involve the CSU accessing your records and disclosing relevant information to the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to enable a response to your complaint.  You will need to sign a consent form to provide us with consent for the CSU to deal with your complaint and share details with the CCG.

Your information may be used for other purposes e.g. monitoring the complaints process or improving service quality, but wherever possible only anonymous information will be used for these other purposes. If identifiable data is needed for other purposes then you will be contacted so we can obtain your consent, unless there is another legal basis for the sharing.

If you have any concerns about how your information will be used, you should contact the Complaints team.

For more information please go to the Complaints page on our website.


View the full list of news stories

Site design and maintenance by CRB Associates