River Festival activities
17 July 2014
Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG) have put together a poster to summarise some of the exciting activities taking place at the river festival this weekend, these include;
- Free NHS Health Check - (if you are aged between 40 and 74) to help detect the early signs of heart and kidney disease, stroke or diabetes.
- BMI - do you know whether you have a healthy BMI? Get your height and weight measured and your BMI calculated.
- Healthy Eating - find out what's good for you, how much fat and sugar different foods contain and get some healthy eating advice.
- Street Doctor - worried about something? Ask the Street Doctor for advice about your health.
- Pedal your way to a delicious healthy fresh fruit smoothie - and burn calories at the same time.
- Mental health problems - they affect 1 in 4 people. Take part in our quiz to find out more.
BCCG will be at the river festival alongside other local healthcare providers in the “All about your Health” marquee that will be situated on the Embankment next to the Butterfly Bridge.
View the full list of news stories